Hello Friends! Today I would like to show you how to make this card using Spellbinders Flower Tile Die from my Celebrate the Day Collection. I also used Spellbinders Windows of Memories die set to make the flowers. This card is very simple to make, the die cuts all the pieces for you!
1. Create a 6 ½” x 6 ½” card base from beige cardstock. Cover card front with designer cardstock.
2. Die cut 4 flower tiles with Spellbinders Flower Tile die from double sided designer cardstock. Use 4 different coordinating colors.
3. Adhere 4 tiles to a 6” x 6” piece of designer cardstock.
4. Glue squares to tiles, interchanging colors and using both sides of the designer cardstock. Mat panel with beige cardstock and then adhere to card front with foam squares.
5. Die cut multiple flowers and leaves with Spellbinders Windows of Memories flower dies from Floral Oriental cardstock. This paper from Crafters Corner - Dress My Craft is very pliable and it works great for making flowers, I also love their Groove Golf Tool Set for shaping flowers and their Sparkling Dust to embellish flowers. See supply list below.
6. Color flowers with Archival Magenta Hue ink and leaves with Fern Green ink using Tool N’ One foam applicators.
7. Spray flowers and leaves with water to dampen the paper. Shape flowers with Groove Golf Tool Set and then heat dry.
8. Embellish flowers with Sparkling Dust using Multi Medium Matte glue. Glue flower stamens to center of flowers with hot glue gun.
9. Glue bow, flowers and leaves to card with hot glue gun.
Crafters Corner - Dress My Craft – Floral Oriental Cardstock, Groove Golf Tool Set and Sparkling Dust.
Maja Design Enjoying Outdoors Paper Collection, Beige Cardstock, Silk Ribbon, White Flower Stamens, Scrapbook Adhesive 3D Foam Squares, Rangers Archival Ink - Fern Green and Magenta Hue, Rangers Multi Medium Matte, Hot Glue Gun.