Saturday, October 4, 2014

JustRite Papercraft October Release - Sweet Posies Cling Stamps

Hello Friends,
Today is the last day of the JustRite Papercraft October Release. We have 2 beautiful sets to showcase, Sweet Posies Cling Stamps and Sweet Vine Cling Background Stamp.












Sweet Posies Cling Stamps 


 Sweet Vines Cling Background Stamp








For the card base I used Spellbinders Majestic Labels Twenty Five and Labels Twenty Five.
I used Distress ink mini pads in several brown shades to apply ink to Sweet Vine Cling Background Stamp and then stamped on natural white cardstock. I die cut background with Labels Twenty Five and glued to card base. 
The Posies from the set Sweet Posies Cling Stamps were stamped with Versamark and white embossing powder and then heat set. I used Distress inks to water color the Posies. I also stamped Crackle Cling Background Stamp with brown ink.
I die cut the flowers with natural white cardstock with Spellbinders Pretty Petals C and Pretty Petals D. I colored the flowers with Distress inks, misted them with water, scrunched them to shape them and let them dry. Once they were dried I layered them on the card using a glue gun and added white pearls to the centers of flowers. For the leaves I used Spellbinders Sprigs


Supplies:



Other Supplies: Neenah Paper Natural White Cardstock, Ranger Distress Ink Mini Pads, Versamark, White Embossing Powder, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad, Glue Gun, White Pearls.



Thanks for visiting! Hugs!

Marisa




9 comments:

  1. WONDERFULLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...so beautiful, so colored and so Marisa style...kisses Ada

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous card xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marisa
    Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! The flowers are gorgeous as is that background stamp.
    Love it!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! What beautiful flowers! I really like the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful stamps and a fabulous creation Marisa, love the colours of those lovely flowers, xxxxRuth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word, this is absolutely breathtaking!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Marisa. This card is stunning. I love the colours and the way you designed it.
    Jeanette
    New Zealand

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Marisa

    What a beautiful card. So very elegant but yet very pretty in its composition. Thank you for sharing.

    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!