Friday, April 4, 2014

JustRite Papercraft April Release - Garden Tools Clear Stamps

Hello Friends!!
Welcome to Day Three of the JustRite Papercraft April Release. Today we are showcasing another gorgeous set of 19 stamps called Garden Tools Clear Stamps and coordinating SVG Garden Tools Digital Cut File Download. For my card I also used the new just released Quilted Circles Cling Background Stamp also designed by Amy Tedder.





  Garden Tools Clear Stamps    Quilted Circles Cling Background Stamp


I started my card by cuting a 5" x 7" card base with Teal metallic cardstock. The next layer was die cut with Spellbinder Majestic Labels Twenty Five using pink cardstock.
I stamped Quilted Circles Cling Background Stamp on patterned paper with black ink. I colored the background with Spectrum Noir Markers and then I used Spellbinders Labels Twenty Five to die cut the background and adhered to card using foam squares.
I stamped "Springtime" sentiment on natural white cardstock and die cut it with Vintage Labels Seven Dies. I used distress ink around the edges and then attached to card with foam squares.
For the flowers I used Carnation Creations and Bitty Blossoms. For the leaves and swirls I used Foliage, Bitty Blossoms and Sprigs.


Supplies:

JustRite Papercraft: Quilted Circles Cling Background StampGarden Tools Clear StampsSVG Garden Tools Digital Cut File DownloadVintage Labels Seven Dies
Spellbinders: Majestic Labels Twenty FiveLabels Twenty FiveCarnation Creations, Bitty BlossomsSprigsFoliage
Other Supplies: Teal Metallic Cardstock, Pink Cardstock, Neenah Natural White Cardstock, Spectrum Noir Markers, Ranger Distress Inks, Memento Tuxedo Ink, Foam Squares, Rhinestones.

Be sure to visit the links below for more inspiration.


Thanks for visiting! Hugs!

Marisa



12 comments:

  1. Very interesting and bright card for spring. The flower embellishments really set it off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant use of the background stamp.
    A fantastic design ...... all those flowers are absolutely stunning.
    Have a great weekend

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is almost springtime. Yay! And your card is perfect for spring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs!

      Delete
  4. Hi Marisa
    Very pretty and elegant card. Love the dies you have used too.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card...I really like that background stamp...another one for my wish list...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Marisa! Love the colors and your whole design! A really beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Marisa -that background stamp is now on my wish list-lovely.
    Card is beautiful and those flowers are the best!
    XxxRuth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your work is always done to perfection. You are such an inspiration. I like your signature look of stamping on DP.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just beautiful. I love the bright happy colors.
    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!