Tuesday, November 20, 2012

JustRite Papercraft - Amazing Paper Grace December's Kit Tag

Hello Friends!
Today, I would like to share this tag with you which I created using the new Amazing Paper Grace December's Kit by Becca Feeken from JustRite Papercraft. This is another beautiful kit with all the supplies you need to create Becca's projects. This kit also includes a set of brand new stamps and dies that are exclusive to this kit.




To make this tag, I first die cut the the tag base twice with designer paper using Filigree Bracket Label Dies and then I embossed it using M-Bossabilities Enchanted, Design B. The filigree label for the sentiment was also die cut and then adhered to tag using foam squares. The sentiment is from the What Defines Us set of clear stamps. I also die cut two filigree pieces for the top and bottom of tag and added some pearls.
For the flowers and leaves, I used Bitty Blossoms die set by Spellbinders. I die cut the flowers using designer paper and then added some distress ink on the edges.
The ribbon for the bow is from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store, they have a great variety of seam binding colors!

For more details and to see Becca's beautiful projects made with this kit, visit Amazing Paper Grace December's Kit or go to Becca's Blog.

Supplies:
JustRite Papercraft: Amazing Paper Grace December's Kit
Spellbinders: Bitty BlossomsM-Bossabilities Enchanted, Grand Calibur
Other: Firefly Paper Collection by Prima Marketing, Distress Inks by Rangers, Pearls, Ribbon from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store, Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesive by 3L.

Be sure to visit the other Design Team Members to see their beautiful projects created with Becca's Kit.



Thanks for visiting! Hugs!

Marisa


7 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Marisa. I love your colors, they remind me of Rainbow Sherbet, and you always make the most beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag, Marisa! I love your roses! Blessings! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marisa, you have made the most beautiful tag. I love the flowers and the colors. I like the embossing folder you used. I really really like the vintage feel of your tag. The stick pin is very pretty too. You inspire me. I agree "You are such an Angel". Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ciao Marisa my american friend...
    La tua tag e' meravigliosa. Nei tuoi lavori metti colori incredibilmente belli. Sei molto talentuosa...
    baci Ada

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tag! Love how you have decorated the edges and so created that special shape with the help of the dies, very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your tag shape & the way you stamped your image on designer paper. Really turned out beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Das Tag ist traumhaft schön, Marisa, der wunderbare geprägte Hintergrund, die tollen Blüten und Ausstanzungen, das ist so elegant, ich bin begeistert!

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!