Tuesday, June 12, 2012

JustRite Papercraft June Release - Friendship Card


Hello Friends!
Welcome to another JustRite Papercraft June Release! Today is Day Six and the last day of the June Release. The set we are showcasing today is called Seeds of Summer. This rubber stamp set is just gorgeous! It is definitely one of my favorites, I made my entire card using only this set!!





For my card today I decided to make a Center Step Card, I think the Seeds of Summer set fits really well on this type of card. 

 Welcome to Justrite Stampers | Free card making idea with supply lists, scrapbooking and craft ideas with rubber stamps, clear stamps and cling stamps | Secure ordering online. | Ships in 24 hours.

You can find instructions on how to make a Center Fold Card Here. After making the card base in Kraft cardstock, cut mats for the front of the card in patterned paper. Stamp sentiments on the side panels. For the center panel, I die cut 2 frames using Romantic Rectangles by Spellbinders.
For the flowers stamp the marigolds several times, then cut the flower petals, color them with Copic Markers and layer them using foam squares. Embellish flowers with pearls. The butterflies were cut from the patterned paper. Arrange flowers in the center panel and bottom corners of card as pictured below.




Supplies:
JustRite Papercraft: Seeds of Summer Stamp Set
Spellbinders: Romantic Rectangles, Grand Calibur
Other: Prima Marketing Fairy Belle Collection "La Spa", Kraft Cardstock, May Arts Silk Ribbon, Copic Markers.

Justrite Papercraft is offering an additional 20% off  the remaining JustRite Original Stamps in their warehouse sale. Use coupon JRDTJUNESALE (all caps no spaces). Coupon EXPIRES JUNE 30th.

Be sure to visit the JustRite Papercraft Blog and Design Team Members below to see their wonderful creations.

Marisa Job (Here)
Thanks for visiting! Hugs!

Marisa

7 comments:

  1. You did it again, of course, beautiful work, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Marissa, what can I say, another absolute stunner and just Rite seem to get better and better!! Can't wait for these to hit the UK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So eine wunderschöne Karte, ich bin begeistert!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooo, LOVE this one too! Very cool kind of card - I'm not familiar with this one or did you put your own twist to it? Either way, what a great looking card :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is beautiful as always Marisa. You shouldn't be enabling me with this beautiful stamp set. I got seven new JustRite sets and two new JustRite die sets today. I really don't need to be enabled!!! (Just kidding, I think I'm addicted to JustRite products, and you have made another really gorgeous card with this set). :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This absolutely caused me to gasp! How positively glorious this card is! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eine herrliche Karte mit viel Liebe gemacht.

    Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!