Wednesday, May 2, 2012

JustRite PaperCraft May Release and Exciting News!!

Hello Friends!
I am so excited to announce that I have been asked to join the JustRite Papercraft Design Team!!! I feel so honored to be among such a wonderful group of talented ladies!
I have loved JustRite rubber stamps for a long time, they are just beautiful, and they also have die cutting  templates that coordinate with their stamps. I use their stamps in just about every project I make, they have a sentiment for every occasion.
I am so grateful for this opportunity and I look forward to creating projects with their wonderful products. Visit their blog at "JustRite Inspiration" for more information on their May Release and to see this announcement.

For the next few days JustRite will be revealing  the new May Release, a wonderful collection of 9 stamp sets and 1 set of coordinating dies!!!


Today, I am showcasing 2 fabulous new sets called "Anchors Away" and "Vintage Travel Background Stamp", which I used for my Happy Father's Day card above.



For my card, I stamped and dry embossed the images on creme card stock using Versamark and brown embossing powder and then I colored them by using a sponge applicator and Ranger's Distress Inks in Broken China, Peeled Paint and Brushed Corduroy.


 I also used the JustRite Custom Design Die Templates called "Nested Medallion Labels". They coordinate with the stamps and it makes it very simple to have a perfect cut around the stamps. The embossed background was created using M-Bossabilities "Elegance" by Spellbinders.


Project Supplies:

JustRite PaperCraft Stamps: "Anchors Away" and "Vintage Travel Background Stamp"
JustRite Custom Design Die Templates by Spellbinders: "Nested Medallion Labels" 
Spellbinders M-Bossabilities "Elegance"
Creme and Brown Card Stock
Ranger's Distress Inks: Broken China, Peeled Paint and Brushed Corduroy
Hemptique Crafter's Cord

 
Be sure to visit the other Design Team member's blogs for more inspiration, their work is amazing!


Thanks for visiting! Hugs!


Marisa 


12 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being selected for JustRite's design team! You know that I love all of your cards, so I'm really excited to see what you create with stamps and dies from one of my favorite companies!

    This card is gorgeous. Since I live on an island, I love seeing the nautical stamp sets JustRite is coming up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Marissa, they could not have chosen a better person! Your work is fabulous, this is so well deserved!! These new stampsets look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Marisa, how wonderful, CONGRATULATIONS!
    You bring your beautiful and elegant designs every where you go. YOU GO GIRL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, my friend! What a wonderful addition to Just Rite Stampers! The work that you do is simply amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Marisa!!! How exciting! JustRite has such gorgeous stamps and dies and you are a master at designing with them! Blessings! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! That's great they chose you to be on their team! I really like this stamp set too. The colors you used with the maps and anchors looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. I love the vintage distressed look
    God bless,
    Peggy Allen

    ReplyDelete
  8. WELCOME MARISA!!!! Your works truly stunning and I just love this card!!! The fold on this card with the matching diecut underneath is wonderful! Love the colours, texture and detailing of this gorgeous card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY!!!! Congratulations!! You deserve it... your work is absolutely AMAZING!!!! They are lucky to have you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to you...They only take the best of the best....It's an amazing team of designers

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your appointment.I can see why you were chosen.Your card is gorgeous.Love the fold.These new products really beef-up masculine items.TFS your creative insight.

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!