Thursday, March 15, 2012

"A Sister is a Forever Friend" Layout

Hello Friends!
Today, I would like to share with you this layout I created with Heartfelt Creations rubber stamps, Spellbinders die templates, JustRite rubber stamps, and the Organic Collection papers by FabScraps. The girls in the picture are my daughters when they were 14 and 12 years old.


For this 12 x 12 layout, I started by distressing the borders of the 12 x 12 back layer. The next layer is 11 1/2 x 11 1/2  and the third layer behind the picture is 7 x 7 inches. I distressed the borders of both layers as well. I cut the picture down to 5 x 5 inches.


To make the flowers, I rubber stamped the flowers with "Botanical Floral 1" and "Botanical Floral 2" rubber stamps by Heartfelt Creations. Their rubber stamps are just beautiful and they are designed to match Spellbinders die templates. I rubber stamped the flowers with Rich Cocoa Memento die ink and then die cut them with "Rose Creations" by Spellbinders. I layered the flowers with foam dots for more dimension. To make the leaves, I rubber stamped the leaves with "Leaf Medley" by Heartfelt Creations and die cut them with "Foliage" by Spellbinders.


The lacey borders and corners around the picture and behind the corner flowers were die cut with "Moroccan Accents" die templates by Spellbinders. The sentiment "A Sister is a forever friend" was rubber stamped with "Because I Care" set by JustRite. This is also an accent from the Moroccan set of dies.


I layered all the elements as shown. I also added a few self stick pearls on the Moroccan accents. Here is another picture of the finished layout.


Project Supplies:

Heartfelt Creations rubber stamps: 
Spellbinders die templates:
JustRite: 
FabScraps patterned paper: 

Thanks for visiting my Blog! Hugs!

Marisa

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Marisa, this is gorgeous! Your daughters are beautiful and what a beautiful page you created! I just got those stamps and dies myself, but haven't had a chance to play much yet...these turned out gorgeous! Heartfelt Creations...hope this means what I think it does! :-D. Blessings! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Gorgeous! Love the layers and the flowers. Beautiful LO amd your daughters are so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really pretty layout! All the flower detail is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous, Marisa! What a beautiful layout!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!